Sunday, September 03, 2006

Busy time

Hello everyone I have been very busy the last few days, have had a
day off today, have had some time to catch up on the house work Oh Joy!
As you will see i did not quite get it right posting my photos. I was more than a
little disappointed. I now know how not to do it for the next time I post photos.
I will try to do some more this coming work when hopefully
I will have some more free time. Thanks to all the kind thoughts from all on my
posts lately.
I know that I am not the only one who has tragedy in their lives,
however in spite of all my kind friends who help keep me grounded form
day to day, I sometimes just need that little extra push to get on with it.
They say that we are only sent what we can handle, some days some of
us could be forgiven for thinking we have some one elses share as well.
I am enjoying my blogging in spite of mess ups.

8 comments:

Peter said...

Hi Margaret, if you know the order you want photos to appear remember the last one you post will be at the top always so save them in reverse order OR you can click on the photo you choose, hit ctrl x ( it will dissappear, don't worry) create a line of space where you want it to be and hit ctrl v, bingo it's there.

Merle said...

Dear Margaret ~~ Of course lots of people have tragedies, but you feel your own most. It is hard to keep smiling all the time and you need to have an occasional cry too. Don't expect too much of yourself. You do
very well working and blogging, and
even housework !! Take care, Love,
Merle.

Granny said...

Just saying hello quickly.

Take care of yourself please.

Jeanette said...

Dear Margaret
I agree with Merle whole heartedly .
Good jokes and lovely photo's of Coloundra . Take good care, Jan

Jack K. said...

Good to see you have had an opportunity to get back to blogging.

Isn't nice to know that you can commuicate with folks from around this world?

I really enjoy your jokes too.

Keep up your good works.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hope all is well, Margaret.
Just dropping by quickly, doing the rounds.
Have a great week.
Take care, Meow

JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Margaret,

I enjoy your site very much-and especially love seeing the pictures!

Take care,

June

Merle said...

Hi Margaret ~~ Thanks for your comments. Glad you liked the joke of the missing "R" Too funny.
Hope all is well with you. I am getting back to normal again.
Take care my friend, Merle.